Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reston, Dew Drops and Harmony

These are the quilts I mentioned in the last post, all quilted for the designer Ann Weber for her own pattern line http://www.ginghamgirls.biz

The first is called Reston - it was a block of the month sampler she designed for the Reston chapter of the guild I still belong to in NVA.


I'm making this quilt also - it's all put together except for the applique - which will take a while! This next view is a little closer - we quilted it a lot like Countryside Star, except there are leaf wreaths on the yellow and red blocks in the center part.


This one is called Dew Drops -


Here's one of the back since you can pretty much see all the quilting on the above shot, except you don't know I've outlined all the flowers on these, and with this combination of backing and batting (Dream Wool) it shows well.

And probably my favorite of these, Harmony -





We quilted a "medallion" design in the center portion - it doesn't really show up as well as the fold line!

No comments: