Thursday, January 20, 2011

Find the Hidden Visitors

You can really appreciate how well devised camouflage is -


(view from our driveway upwards, and toward the neighboring lot)

I would not have spotted them myself, except one moved - that one could actually still be in the picture - but there were more I spotted after trying to follow the first one. I went back in the house and got the camera, and wasn't even sure they were still there at first.

Need a little help? They are right in the middle of the photo above and there are two of them.

Ok. here's the answer - no larger view by clicking on this picture - this is cropped at full resolution from the above photo.


2 comments:

Dorry said...

They were very obliging to hold still and wait while you got your camera. Thanks for sharing.

Vicki W said...

Even after seeing the second photo it took me a while to spot them!