Lu has been jumping into the shower window lately, and I thought his colors looked pretty with the trees in the background. When Moki noticed Lu getting all the attention, she posed for her portrait in the bedroom window. It's difficult to get a good photo of a black cat - we get the Egyptian cat silhouette effect against a muted background.
Pretty kitties in the windows! Do they get to try out the screened in porch, or would that be too much temptation? (I know some of my screens are suffering from indoor/outdoor cats!) I bet they're loving all those windows and fun things to see...
1 comment:
Pretty kitties in the windows! Do they get to try out the screened in porch, or would that be too much temptation? (I know some of my screens are suffering from indoor/outdoor cats!) I bet they're loving all those windows and fun things to see...
Post a Comment